Hybrid Mobile App Developer ( React Native Framework )
We are looking for a skilled Hybrid Developer who is passionate about building Hybrid Apps using React Native Framework. As a React Native Mobile Apps Developer, you will bring your React Native Mobile Application development skills to help build both an iOS and Android App.
- At least 1-3 Years of Mobile App Development experience in React Native Framework.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Webviews, Push Notification Service.
- Strong Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, Firebase or similar databases.
- Strong experience in sensors like accelerometer & gyroscope and detecting / correcting memory usage issues.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Published 2 or more apps in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store.
- Define technical design for mobile application ecosystem (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.)
- Integrate available plugins to utilize native phone APIs to handle push notifications, geolocation and payment processing (Google Wallet, Apple Pay, etc.)
- Potentially dig down into the native layer to develop custom plugins to achieve desired functionality if not supported by the chosen framework.
- Provide a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems - strategic and tactical.
Contribute to the improvement of the efficiency of through scripts, tool code, component development or methodology enhancement.
- Develops, maintains, monitors and tunes performance of the app.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Good Communication skills.
- Less notice period would be preferred.